Alexandra has practiced at the Family Bar for 20 year. As a specialist in family law her core areas of work are:
- Matrimonial Finance, including complex proceedings involving post-separation accrual and ‘stellar contribution’;
- Public law children matters including factitious induced illness, child death, non-accidental injury, sexual abuse and medical treatment of seriously ill children;
- Private law children matters including international surrogacy, removal from the jurisdiction, re-location and child arrangements (residence and contact).
- Acted for the Applicants in the international surrogacy case of X and Y (Children), Re  EWHC 3147 (Fam), before Sir Nicholas Wall, then President of the Family Division;
- Recent experience of high net-worth financial proceedings in the High Court against leading counsel;
- Extensive experience of care proceedings including factitious induced illness in the High Court against leading counsel.
Graduate of Christ Church, Oxford University.
Awards & Scholarships:
Middle Temple Awards: Lord Diplock Scholarship; Benefactors’ Scholarship; Lord Justice Sachs Exhibition.
Other Qualification and Accreditations:
Direct Access Barrister
Memberships and Associations:
Family Law Bar Association